|This article is a stub. You can help Operation7 Wiki by expanding it.|
Sniping can be defined as taking down an opponent using accurate fire from long range. The most common weapons used for sniping are sniper rifles or scoped battle/assault rifles.
Things To KnowEdit
Operation 7 incorporates:
- Night vision scopes for use in night maps
- Two levels of zoom for all sniper rifles
- "Wobbling" of the crosshairs, resulting in inaccuracy which can be controlled by holding CTRL while scoped
- Scopes and sights that can be attached to primary weapons other than sniper rifles
- Ammunition that typically does less than 100 damage, making head shots more preferable and "no scoping" generally unpreferable. However, a well placed shot to the neck or chest should be sufficient to kill your target.